At XCL Camps, the safety of the students and staff is of utmost importance. These are our precautionary measures taken during camp.
- Temperatures will be taken using thermal scanners at Level 1 Canteen. Any child or adult with temperature above 38 Degree Celsius will be denied entry into the school.
- We will conduct temperature screening at the registration area for all visitors. Teachers and staff will conduct temperature checking at 9am and 12 noon in their respective classes.
- All children and staff will be required to check-in and check-out each day at the designated camp registration venue.
- Camp participants (age 7 and above) must have their TraceTogether tokens with them on campus.
- Students will be required to stand 1 meter apart while queuing up to scan their Trace Together Token.
- All staff and children are required to always wear a mask except when taking part in outdoor activities, such as soccer and swimming and during mealtimes. We do encourage to bring a few extra masks during the camp.
- We allow only one parent/guardian to drop off and pick up their child from the school. This is to ease congestion and to ensure safe distancing.
- XCL Camps follow the guidelines from MOH, MOE and SportsSG at all times.
- During snack and lunch time, all kids are seated with 1-meter distancing and only in groups of 2. There is limited interaction during mealtimes. We have staggered sessions and fixed seating with 2 kids per table.
- Our maintenance and cleaning teams will be cleaning all surfaces after each camp daily. We will conduct deep cleaning as per MOH guidelines.
- All staff and children attending the camps must submit their latest travel and health declaration forms.
- The form will be sent to you upon the camp booking confirmation, and it is mandatory requirement for all participants.
- All staff involved in the camps are required to submit their vaccination status reports before camps.
- If the camps are cancelled due to government regulations, participants will be allowed to defer the camp fee to the next run or seek refund.
XCL World Academy
2 Yishun Street 42
CAMP ENQUIRIES: +65 6808 7324